Implement and maintain a cleaning schedule across the accommodation place.
- Maintain usual routine cleaning and sanitising related to food preparation and washing up etc.
- Maintain usual daily bathroom cleaning routine.
- Additional cleaning/sanitising:
All door handles and light switches wiped down with disinfectant before guests arrive.
Common area door handles disinfected twice more each day (mid morning, mid afternoon)
Backs of dining chairs disinfected before and after breakfast or any other meals eaten on site.
Host will sanitise utensils, plates etc after guest use (not standard protocol)
Wash bedding and towels in hot wash.
Have good hygiene procedures and practices (such as washing and/or sanitising of hands)
- Maintain usual routine Host cleanliness (hand washing, gloves when cleaning)
Additionally, wear gloves at all times while setting table and preparing meals – do not touch face etc.
Have a hand sanitising/washing station set up foyer (where guests enter) and request they wash or sanitise hands on entry.
Invite guests to refill their own small sanitiser containers from bulk dispenser.
Ensure workers who have been instructed to quarantine or self-isolate don’t come to the workplace
- Not applicable as we have no employees.
Make sure physical distancing requirements are met by guests, contractors and others entering, leaving or moving around the workplace.
- Guests must socially distance when conversing or otherwise interacting with hosts.
- Guests travelling together do not have to socially distance from each other.
- There will only be one group travelling together allowed at Forest Walks Lodge at the one time.
Provide information and instruction to other people who attend the workplace about how they are to comply with your processes and procedures, and make sure they apply them.
- The Forest Walks Lodge COVIDsafe Plan will be uploaded on the business website and the details included as additional house rules on all external booking channels used.
- The Forest Walks Lodge COVIDsafe Plan will be advertised on social media business profiles